Our Guidelines Regarding Comments
Last Updated: . By Austin Whittall
- Please be civil, tasteful and relevant.
- Do not post messages that are unlawful, libelous, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented or racially offensive.
- Do not swear
- Do not post content copied from elsewhere, for which you do not own the copyright.
- Do not post the same message, or very similar messages, more than once (also called "spamming").
- Do not publicize your, or anyone else's, personal information, such as contact details.
- Do not advertise or promote products or services.
- Do not impersonate someone else.
- Do not include links to your own site, we will remove them.
- Your comment should add value to the conversation.
- Fake emails like email@example.com, will be deleted.
We reserve the right to moderate, delete or edit partially or totally any comments as deemed fit.
We may change this policy at any time without prior notice.
Banner image: Hackberry General Store, Hackberry, Arizona by Perla Eichenblat.